I am excited to let you know that we are currently advertising for a fabulous job opportunity with Wild Mob. We are looking for a Business Development Manager.
Wild Mob – Business Development Manager
Wild Mob’s wonderful volunteers get their hands dirty restoring natural ecosystems on iconic Islands of the Great Barrier Reef and South Pacific Ocean.
We have been operating for a decade and enjoy a well-earned reputation for delivering positive results.
Our ambition is to expand into new markets, to engage with more fellow travellers and to expand the scale of the good work we do.
Your job is to:
– Drive Wild Mob’s entry into the ‘Adventure Tourism’ market
– Differentiate Wild Mob’s offerings by ensuring meaningful conservation outcomes are achieved
– Work with existing tourism businesses where appropriate
– Design new offerings
– Ensure that this new market becomes a significant profit centre
Your background is likely to include:
– Several years experience in developing tourism products
– Demonstrated business acumen
– Demonstrated success in ‘herding cats’
– Demonstrated success in creating ‘cut through’ digital communications
Your personal values will exude:
– A passion for ecosystem renewal
– A fierce determination to reverse environmental degradation
– Trust worthiness
You will probably be Sydney based with an appetite for travel at odd hours to strange and wild places.
Please send your application to Anna Cerneaz
ph:: 0412 093 063